May 05, 2006

A to Z all about me

I stole this from someone. I enjoyed reading theirs and knew I would enjoy doing mine. So here goes......
Age - 29
Booze - YES! Crown, 7 n 7, Stoli "O", Margarita's, Twisted Teas, Long Island Iced Teas (but only the way I make them), baileys, and I will stop there before I get thirsty.
Career - Can't wait, but not quite there yet. I have about 16 years left on my current contract to feed, water, and shelter my little seeds in the hopes that they become fully grown, oxygen producing plants.
Dad's name - James
Essential Item to Bring to a Party - A pack of smokes, my friends, and whatever I'm drinking! OK so I'm lying, probably my kids, nobody really wants me anymore just the offspring. But the first answer brought me back 10 years and made me smile.
Favorite Song(s)/Music - "Superstitious" by Stevie Wonder
Goof Off Thing To Do - I'm doing it
Hometown - Middlesex, New Jersey
Instrument You Play: Played the flute in like 3rd grade, would enjoy learning the piano one day
Jam or Jelly You Like: Grape (don't like seeds in my jelly or jam)
Kids - 3, a 7 year old boy, a 5 year old boy, and a little girl who is 2 1/2
Living Arrangement - 3 kids, 2 adults and a 2000sq Ft house I know it could be worse, but some days I'm not convinced of that.
Mom's Name - Holly
Name of Best Friend - I am blessed with a few awesome friends, Lisa, Colleen, Jean, Ann Mar, Krista, and most of all my mom. I can't imagine my life without these girls.
Overnight Hospital Stays - 2 nights for each kid I gave birth to, and 8 nights when the Turtle had surgery.
Phobias - Can't think of anything, not much scares me
Quote You Like - "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger!"
Relationship That Lasted the Longest - My hubby, just about 10 years.
Siblings - 1 brother, Jimmy James!
True love, ever had? - This is for silly love novels and romantic movies.
Unique Trait - I can emotionally detach from almost any situation without any stress or anxiety I think you could actually call it emotional laziness or extreme emotional control.
Vegetable You Love - Love them all!! Veggies are my thing!
Worst Trait - speaking before I think
X-rays you've had - on my hand in search of a broken finger in high school, on my teeth (dentists love me), and I think on my foot once but I can't remember why.
Yummy Food You Make - not much of a cook, well I just happen to cook for 3 kids right now so my menu is limited, but I can throw together a good pot of chili, I can make a slamming turkey dinner; turkey, stuffing, potatoes, and home made gravy! I can also make a salad like no other! (not joking)
Zodiac Sign - LEO

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger Colleen said...

I made your list! *tear*

Um, I am not all that sure that your unique trait is necessarily healthy, LOL! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home