March 07, 2006

exposed

Today I blog because I have no desire to do laundry or make lunch or clean the kitchen? My oldest is at school, middle one is grounded, baby is watching "Sharkboy & Lavagirl" her fav lately. I have too much on my mind to do anything today. I long to blog about it, but you know...maybe I don't. If I were to start to blog about the many things that have been on my mind lately it would definitely catch someone's attention, not what I am looking for. People would offer advice and try to help, not what I am looking for. But these "things" as I will call them are starting to consume my thoughts more often, much, and I might be getting a little bitter. NO GOOD! Last night at work this girl, who is in a lot and very cute, starts the "drunk act" (ever watch 50 first dates?). Dancing around for attention, acting like she is my best friend, we all know the "drunk act". She shouts to me "Winona! My Girl!! Let me get a "invisible" shot of vodka. HOOK IT UP!" Basically asking for a free shot, I chilled some good old H2O rubbed some vodka on the rim and said "Pass this to MY GIRL". The thoughts that followed were what upset me, usually I laugh at shit like that, gotta make some fun out of this dumb job, but this time I thought F'in tramp! I'm not your friend. Sad, the stress in my life is starting to make me bitter, not my style. I am a glass 1/2 full kinda girl and it's wearing me down. What to do, what to do? I would give ANYTHING to feel like my old self again, cause right now the glass is not only 1/2 empty but the stuff inside that glass is so gross I would rather go thirsty! SAD I'm sure this is all part of life, but sad none the less. Don't mistake this for a pity party I am hoping if I start to put these feelings out a little eventually I will attempt to address them. Thanx for reading and not commenting in advance:)
Don't look at my spelling today colleen cause I'm not even in the mood to spell check, sorry.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Blogger Octobermom said...

"Shut up and let me vent!!!"

Just a suggestion for your next post's title.

Oops, this counts as a "comment" doesn't it? Sorry!

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger Colleen said...

When do you EVER spellcheck, girl? ♥ u!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home