February 10, 2006

Boys Will Be Boys

Someone please tell what would be the proper punishment for a certain 4 year old little boy who........jumps off the back of the couch and grabs a hold of the curtains to break the fall!!!! Not once but twice! Then he proclaimed it was by accident. My curtains and the poor rods! It is not as bad as it could be, the curtains were not destroyed and I may be able to bend the rods back, but the wholes in the wall where the screws used to be are there to stay. Yes of course I could spackle (or something) them up, sand them down, and then hope we have some of the same paint still laying around and repaint it. Then I could rehang the curtains and hope that he never does it again. Unfortunately I probably will just rehang the curtains and wait till we repaint the room to fix the rest. But back to the question at hand "what is the proper punishment for such actions??". When I was little my mother probably would have beaten me with the very rod I pried from the wall. Today that seems to be
an inappropriate punishment. So what, what do I do?

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger john said...

boys will be boys. just look to the future and retirment love uncle john

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home