July 26, 2006

What will I do with myself??

It is Wednesday morning at 11 am. I am drinking coffee, playing on the computer, and doing some laundry. I feel like I am missing something though. Have you ever had that feeling that you were suppose to do something but your not sure what? Oh I remember now!!! Breakfast, I have not made anyone breakfast yet, or got them dressed, or yelled at them to pick up their toys and turn off the TV. WHY?

Because they are not here!!!!!!!!!!

YES my kids are at grandma's this week!! No 6:30 "Can I have juice mom?", or 9am "I don't want to eat breakfast!", or 10am "He hit me! She turned the channel!". Four glorious kid free days!! I am currently waiting for the clothes to be done and I am gonna go lay out at my aunt's pool. No kids to splash me or tip my raft, no kids to make lunch for or help to the potty, no kids, no kids, no kids!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home