June 03, 2006

Preschool Graduation!!

Preschool graduation seems a little dumb to me. To graduate from playing, painting, singing, and parties for every occasion to..... playing, painting, singing, and a couple less parties in a new school hardly seems like a reason to make a big deal. Unless of course it is my kid, whom I have been driving 3 days a week to the same school for 3 years, where both him and I have made friends that we will not be with us next year. I guess as good of a reason as any to celebrate, or have one last party together. CUTE! 60 five year olds walking down the isle in a cute yellow cap, waving to their moms and dads, singing a couple of songs and getting a "Graduation Certificate". Followed by a trip to Rita's with Grandma and Grandpa also.
Not a great shot, the lighting was bad, but the subject was CUTE!

Loving the attention!

I love that kid so much! May his smile stay as bright and heart stay as pure, and may we all be there and as happy when he graduates high school. We are proud of you little bear!! Good luck in kindergarten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home