July 18, 2006

Birthday Wishes!

So it's only a few days till my 30th Birthday!
I'm not big on age, "It's only a number". I am a little excited about this one though. There is something very exciting about starting a new decade. A little sad too. I have passed into a new stage of my life, which means the old stage is over. Luckily that is much more exciting to me than sad.
This is not a blog about how my life has changed though, I'll be 30!! Fun! In honor of the occasion I would like to share 30 things I would love to have this year. (Sal's Idea)

1. Mommy Tags (although it is a little late to order and have them in by the big day I want them none the less) www.mommytags.com
2. A good pair of running shoes
3. Some stuff from American Eagle (my favorite store)
4. Sexy panties (I love underwear!)
5. A long weekend away with my husband
6. Chapstick
7. 3 Black shelves, to put picture frames on, for my living room (Target, Kohl's, Pottery Barn)
8. Great Expectations bracelet from EKDesigns (http://www.ekdesignsjewelry.com/) , or the Passion Flower, or the...Ok I would like almost anything from that designer!
9. more chapstick
10. Soundtrack to "50 First Dates", Ne-Yo CD (yeah I like him), the lastest Stevie Wonder CD, and some Lionel Richie
11. Trees (I love like 10 Juniper Trees, and a red maple for my back yard)
12. A manicure and a pedicure
13. A happy year!! I know some are good and some are bad, I hope this one is good.
14. Health, obviously this should be first but I believe a lot of our health is in our control so I can make this or break it. But some things are out of our control, and cause of that I wish for Health for as many people as my wish may allow me to fit in!
15. I want to go Golfing, I have been dying to go golfing, please someone take me golfing!
16. A funny movie, I love comedies!
17. An ipod, doesn't have to hold a lot of songs just and hour or two would be fine for me
18. Dinner at CARMINES in the city and tickets to go see Blue Man Group
19. A new bathing suit!! My current one is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20. Rollerblades, come September I will have 3 kids in school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, how I would love to grab my ipod and blades and go to the park for some exercise!!!
21. Fun & Laughter whenever possible!!
22. A family picture, we have not done one since Eric was 7 months old :( .
23. A new Anne Klein watch (waterproof)
24. Sheets for my bed
25. Orange and Yellow Dragon lilies planted along the side of my house, and all the dumb weeds removed!
26. My downstairs bathroom redone
27. Some jewelry real or fake. (American Eagle has great costume jewelry),
28. A tennis racket and someone to play tennis with.
29. There is something hiding in one of my drawers that only Jace would know about and I want a new one. :)
30. Homemade Birthday cards, not quick mom's gonna wake up soon cards! Real "I've been working on these for days, mom's gonna save them forever" cards! From you too Jace! Actually from anyone who reads this , I love homemade cards.

Wow! I thought that would be harder than it was. Have a great day and thanx for reading!
(*the trip to Europe is for my 40th baby, so start saving!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home