July 19, 2006

I can't help myself!

I am addicted! I have found a Blog that I can't stop checking. I visit it several times a day. There is usually a new post everyday, once in awhile, twice a day. It makes me late for things cause I can't stop reading. I even go back and read previous posts that I have read before. Some posts make me pee in my pants, some are really pretty sad, and every now and then there is a sweet one too. Dying to know what it is yet????
True Wife Confessions
http://truewifeconfessions.blogspot.com/
Enjoy! 237, 199, 178, 67, and 53 are some of my favorites, but none are actually mine! Yet?!

2 Comments:

At 5:07 AM , Blogger Xia Diaz said...

This website is great! I added it to my bloglines. I feel kind of bad for this woman.

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

OH dear me- It isn't all about my husband. These come in from all over the place, I just cut and paste them. The first 20 or so were mine and I still throw mine in if needed. But ACK, if this was all about my spouse I would have left or killed him a long time ago...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home