December 31, 2005

All Fours (thanx Sotolongo!)

It seems I have been tagged with the All Fours blog chain, so here goes

*Four Jobs You've Had
-Telemarketer (when I was 14)
-Preschool teacher
-Bartender/server
-MOM

*Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
-GREASE
-50 First Dates
- Dave
-We Were Soldiers

*Four Places You've Lived (nothing exciting)
-Middlesex, NJ
-Plainfield, NJ
-Linden, NJ
-Forks Twsp, PA

*Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
-Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
-Apprentice
-American Idol
-Good Morning America

*Four Places You've Been On Vacation
-Colorado
-New Orleans
-Baltimore Inner Harbor
-Disney

*Four Websites I Visit Everyday
- horoscopes
-bank website
-Realestate.com
-Ebay

*Four Of Your Favorite Foods
-Italian
-Chinese
-Salads (when they have tons of veggies and good dressing)
-Jace's breakfast sandwiches

*Four Places You'd Rather Be
-With my Aunt Carla (any place)
-In Florida at my Uncle John's house
-Backpacking in Europe
-Laying on a beach in Hawaii

*Four People Who Should Do This
-Sal (I know I'm # 3, but I've been looking to see if you did it, you've been tagged again)
-Jace (I just wonder if I would know the answers)
-Angela (haven't known you long enough to know all the answers)
-Jimmy (known you so long, I wonder if I know these little things about you)


(*xia I hope I spelled your old last name right)

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM , Blogger Xia Diaz said...

You definitely got it right!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home