May 30, 2009

Major Milestone

Good-Bye Good Shepard Christian Nursery School....


For 6 years I have brought all of my children to Good Shepard Christian Nursery School. It is a wonderful school, with wonderful teachers. We have had many good times there, been to the pumpkin patch, the farm, the zoo, The Land of Make Believe (6times!!), Halloween parties, holiday parties, and now 3 graduations.

Last Friday night my little turtle officially graduated from preschool. Not only is this a major milestone for her, moving up into kindergarten, but for us as well. We no longer have any children in preschool. It is a bitter sweet moment. I cannot believe they are all so big. That 6 years has passed by. That my 'BABY' is off to kindergarten. I guess I will enjoy this summer and blog about that on the first day of school, lol.


The graduation cap didn't fit her little head at all! LOL

Saying the Pledge of Allegiance

Diploma in hand


Thank you Good Shepard Christian Nursery School! We had a wonderful 6 years.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM , Blogger Nyla said...

Congrats Winona! Can you believe she will be in Kindergarten?! Wow! She must be the same age as Levi?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home