May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!


I LOVE to have pictures of my children!! Especially when they are all together!! Every chance I get I make them all stand together and smile. It is never as easy as it seems. I end up with ten to twenty different photos, some with funny faces, some with tears, half looking in the wrong direction, and the other half blinking. I used to dread it, but over the years I have learned to love it. It is never easy, but the end result is wonderful. I now have years of these groups of pictures. This year I will share the some of Mother's Day ones.



Enjoy!!!

I have about ten more but it would be overkill. LOL!

I love those those kids!! More than they will ever know!

3 Comments:

At 2:28 AM , Blogger Xia Diaz said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Keep taking pictures!!

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Nyla said...

Love the pictures and banner! What sweeties!

 
At 2:11 PM , Anonymous Colleen said...

I love your kids and I miss you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home