November 25, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

There are a thousand things, at least, I could be thankful for this year. (and every year for that matter) Some of them I would like to share with you.

*COFFEE, yeah healthy kids could go first, but when your kids are sick, you can still get a cup of coffee!
*My kids!!! I am thankful for all the ways they challenge me, for all the things they teach me about myself (good and bad), for all the experiences only parents get to have (good and bad), and for all the funny little things they say!
*My husband! Without him it would be so much harder to enjoy and be thankful for the items mentioned above!! Without him who would I call a thousand times a day to voice the millions of stupid little things that go thru my head, who would make me eggs in the morning and wash my dishes at night, who would wake up and spoon at 4am when I smell like an ashtray, who would I nag at, and who would I drink my coffee with!!!!
*Sex! It could have been mentioned above with "the husband", but I like it enough to give it it's own line! Even when you don't have it a lot, it's worth being thankful for! I've noticed sometimes when you stop being thankful for something it tends to go away, so this year sex gets it's own line!
*Family and Friends and the never ending support they bring into our life!!
*My brother, again he could be grouped in with the above mentioned, but deserves a line of his own!
*I am unbelievably thankful for our good luck and fortune! When I watch the aweful things that go on around world I am thankful to be untouched by it all (so far).
*My house and comfort and stabilty it brings my family.
*Equity (in the above mentioned) Do I really need to give a reason on why I am thanful for that?!
*My computer, it makes it possible for me to share all the things I am thankful for with the whole world! And pictures of my kids too!
*TURKEY, STUFFING, MASHED POTATOES, GRAVY, CORN, SWEET POTATOES, ROLLS, AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES ALONG WITH A THANKSGIVING DINNER!

I have many more things I am thankful for but I'm gonna go eat leftovers now! I hope you all had a wonderful day, and have as many things to be thankful for as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home